This event will be for geeks and entusiasts alike. Our aim is to congregate, play taste and learn. The event will feature a demonstration station where the guys from “More Flavour” will teach you how to AeroPress like a champ, getting the most from all types of roast.
Those wishing to battle should arrive at 1700 at Truth HQ – 36 Buitenkant St, for final register. MAX 15 competitors so assure your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday. R1000 is up for grabs for the winner!
The competition format is:
3 competitors per station.
- Heats are 8min to submit 1 cup to 3 flavour judges anytime in the 8min
- 1st heat winners progress to semi’s and finals.
- Judges are blind, so won’t know who made the coffees.
- Criteria is simply the judges favourite cup.
- Head judge will decide any dead heats.
- 1 competition coffee is provided. The competition coffee is an Ethiopian Yergacheffe.
- Competitors can practice before heats with the same coffee provided.
- AeroPresses/urns/glasses/packet grinders/hand grinders/coffee are provided
- You can bring your own everything if you wish, except coffee.
For more info please contact David Coleman 0766571745 email@example.com
All coffee lovers welcome!