2016 Scottish AeroPress Champion
Coffee Origin (region): Hernando Gomez, Columbia
Brewing Tool : AeroPress
Method : Inverted
Filter : Paper
Coffee dry weight : 30g
Grind size : 9 = Course
Water Volume : 250ml (Tap Water – Edinburgh)
Temperature : 95°C
Brewing Tips :
- Preheat AeroPress and server, rinse filter well
- Add 180g of water at 95 °C. Twisting the AeroPress as you pour
- Stir 6 times anti-clockwise
- Attach filter and brew for 2min
- Flip AeroPress and press for 30 sec, stop before air escapes filter
- Add 100g of 95 °C and stir 6 times.
- Serve !
Photo and recipe credit to 2016 World AeroPress Championships Annual
MF Brewing Colab
The MF Brewing Colab is a project aimed at bringing in true coffee lovers – Baristas, amateurs or coffee geeks to share their coffee passion and unique ways in which they brew brew and enjoy their coffee.
- AeroPress Recipe – Eduardo Samano Miranda
- AeroPress Recipe – Baris Iscan
- AeroPress Recipe – Dayle Visser
- AeroPress Recipe – Chloe Nattrass
- AeroPress Recipe – Tan Hock Long
- AeroPress Recipe – The Dub Step
- AeroPress Recipe – Nectar of the gods
- AeroPress recipe – Jussi Laitinen
- AeroPress Recipe – Marc’s Candy Upfront
- AeroPress Recipe – LJ’s Aero Espresso
Submit a recipe
Join the MF Brewing Colab by sending us your favorite coffee brewing recipe!