AeroPress® coffee recipe for 2016 AeroPress World Champs
Coffee Origin (region) : Tolima
Brewing Tool : AeroPress
Method : Inverted
Filter : Paper
Coffee dry weight : 18.5g
Grind size : 3 = Coarse
Water Volume : 245g
Temperature : 82°C
Total Steep Time : 1:35
Brewing Tips :
Add all water to coffee.
Stir gently for 10 sec.
At 55 sec flip AeroPress over a pitcher.
Use the “spin-o-rama” technique to give the brew a good swirl.
At 1 min, press gently for 35 secs. Stop before air passes through the filter.
Cross fingers and serve !
Image credit (World AeroPress championship annual)
* Recipe credit to The World AeroPress Championships Annual
MF Brewing Colab
The MF Brewing Colab is a project aimed at bringing in true coffee lovers – Baristas, amateurs or coffee geeks to share their coffee passion and unique ways in which they brew brew and enjoy their coffee.
- AeroPress Recipe – Baris Iscan
- AeroPress Recipe – Dayle Visser
- AeroPress Recipe – Chloe Nattrass
- AeroPress Recipe – Tan Hock Long
- AeroPress Recipe – The Dub Step
- AeroPress Recipe – Nectar of the gods
- AeroPress recipe – Jussi Laitinen
- AeroPress Recipe – Marc’s Candy Upfront
- AeroPress Recipe – LJ’s Aero Espresso
- AeroPress Recipe – Summer Juice
Submit a recipe
Join the MF Brewing Colab by sending us your favorite coffee brewing recipe!