LJ’s Aero Espresso
AeroPress® coffee brewed with kenyan flavour, traditional method
Country : Kenya
Brewing Tool : AeroPress
Method : Traditional
Filter : Bleached
Coffee dry weight : 21g
Grind size : 4 = Medium Coarse (Hourglass Brewer)
Water Volume : 70ml
Temperature : 93-94deg
Total Steep Time : 35-40sec
Brewing Tips :
-Add 21 g of espresso ground coffee into your Aero Press.
-Insert bleached 01 filter paper into the lock and rinse.
-Add hot water almost boiling over your coffee and mix till its all wet to ensure even extraction.
-Push timer and let it steep for between 30-35 secs.
-Grab your Aero Press and place over a metal jug or ceramic cup and swirl the contents together.
-Push the coffee out with some force and you will get an espresso strength shot.
-Drink black or add some steamed milk to make yourself a cortado.
MF Brewing Colab
The MF Brewing Colab is a project aimed at bringing in true coffee lovers – Baristas, amateurs or coffee geeks to share their coffee passion and unique ways in which they brew brew and enjoy their coffee.
- AeroPress Recipe – Eduardo Samano Miranda
- AeroPress Recipe – Baris Iscan
- AeroPress Recipe – Dayle Visser
- AeroPress Recipe – Chloe Nattrass
- AeroPress Recipe – Tan Hock Long
- AeroPress Recipe – The Dub Step
- AeroPress Recipe – Nectar of the gods
- AeroPress recipe – Jussi Laitinen
- AeroPress Recipe – Marc’s Candy Upfront
- AeroPress Recipe – LJ’s Aero Espresso
Submit a recipe
Join the MF Brewing Colab by sending us your favorite coffee brewing recipe!