Brewista Digital Temperature Gauge
The Brewista Smart Temp™ Digital Temperature Gauge for Brewista Smart Pour™ and Stout Spout™ Stovetop and Electric Switch Kettles. Easily replace the original analog temperature gauge by simply unscrewing the top collar and screwing the Smart Temp™ Digital Temperature Gauge into position. Digital Temperature Gauge emits an audible alert when the programmed temperature is reached. Changes from Fahrenheit to Celsius at the touch of a button.
- Beeps when temperature is reached
- Easy to read display
- Fast response
- Digital accuracy
Replacing the thermometer in your Brewista® Smart Pour™ or Stout Spout™ kettle
- Unscrew the top ring from the thermometer and pull the thermometer out of the lid.
- Insert the Brewista® Smart Temp™ Digital Thermometer and turn it clockwise to screw it into place.
Setting the desired temperature
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the thermometer.
- Press the ^ or V buttons to set desired temperature.
- Press the °F/°C button to display the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Using the thermometer
- Place the lid with the thermometer onto the kettle with the vent holes facing away from the handle.
- Begin the kettle heating process.
- The set temperature is displayed on the left side of the LCD display, the actual water temperature is displayed on the right.
- When the set temperature is reached, an audible alert is emitted:
– The alert will sound for 1 minute and then one time every 15 seconds.
– Press any button other than ON/OFF to stop the audible alert.
- To install or replace the battery:
- Unscrew battery cover.
- Insert the new battery with the positive side up.
- Replace the battery cover.
- Do not immerse the display unit into water; dry immediately if it comes into contact with liquid.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Clean metal probe before each use.
- Do not use the thermometer in a microwave oven