The artillery you need
for your next adventure.
Minipresso GR (Ground Coffee)
Smallest Espresso Maker in the World
Whether you plan to go hiking, camping or stay in a hotel, the Minipresso Portable Espresso Maker is the ideal espresso machine to slide into your bag or backpack.
The Minipresso is the smallest and lightest espresso machine in the world. This little power house lets you brew delicious shots wherever you may be. The built-in semi-automatic piston creates ideal pressure after just a few pumps, injecting small quantities of water slowly into the coffee adapter for a rich, smooth flavorful drink.
This tight little unit includes cup and coffee scoop to provide all you need in a clever and compact design. Minipresso doesn’t require compressed air, N2O cartridges or electricity for its operation and is half the weight of any of its rivals.
- Smallest and lightest espresso make in the world
- Efficient and easy to use
- Non electric
- BPA – Food Safe
- Dimension: 175x70x60mm / 6.89×2.75×2.36in
- Weight: 360gr / 0.8lbs
- Water capacity: 70ml / 2.35oz
- Ground capacity: 7gr / 0.25oz
- Pressure: Up to 8bar / 116psi
- All in 1: Built-in espresso cup and scoop.
- Dose coffee into portafilter basket,
- Lightly tamp coffee with back of scoop,
- Place portafilter basket in top of MiniPresso and tighten,
- Loosen water chamber and fill with boiling water,
- Place Minipresso Portable Espresso Maker on top of water chamber and tighten,
- Flip over and press pump until you can feel pressure build up. (3-4 pumps), wait a few seconds and then pump coffee into cup until water is complete.