Prismo Espresso Crema Filter for AeroPress
426 in stock
Make great espresso with Prismo’s espresso crema filter for AeroPress.
The pressure valve allows for a buildup of pressure to enhance the flavour and texture of espresso-style coffee from your AeroPress. The metal filter eliminates the need for paper filters and allows more coffee oils through to enhance the body and texture of your espresso and retains crema. The valve’s small aperture allows you to pour straight into a narrow espresso cup for ready-to-drink delicious espresso.
- Compatible with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- Reusable 70 micron etched fine stainless steel filter
- Integrated gasket prevents leakage and increases pressure
- No need for paper filters
- Note: Only fits standard AeroPress. Does not fit AeroPress Go
Making your first Prismo shot:
- Coffee: Use the freshest coffee for maximum flavour and crema
- Grind: Grind 15-20g of coffee. Fine espresso grind
- Water: Add 50-60ml of boiling water. Ideally purified/filtered water for best flavour
- Stirring: Prismo produces more pressure than a standard AeroPress® Coffee Maker, but less pressure than a real espresso machine. This can be compensated for by stirring the coffee a lot. Stirring increases extraction and helps develop the thick syrupy body that tastes great in a shot.
- Pressure plunge: Press hard on the AeroPress® Coffee Maker plunger to initiate the shot, then keeping constant pressure until the plunger squeezes all the way down to the coffee bed.