Stagg Pour-Over Kettle Polished Steel
Stagg Pour-Over Kettle’s beautifully functional design kicks your brewing up a notch. Enjoy an intuitive, steady pour with Stagg’s precision pour spout. Keep track of temperature with a built in brew-range thermometer. Pour at an even, slow pace with Stagg’s counterbalanced handle that moves the center of mass back towards your hand.
- Modern Design
- Stagg Pour Over Kettle marries a handsome design with flawless functionality. Stagg exhibits a modern aesthetic, with sharp, sleek angles and a matte black, polished or copper finish intimidates other kitchenware and is now sold in NY and SF MOMA.
- Used by the Pros
- Stagg is the go to kettle for competing brewers and baristas and was used by the 2016 U.S. and Dutch Brewers Cup Champions.
- Quality & Versatility
- 304 18 8 stainless steel body and V1.3 stainless steel lid. Gas, electric, and induction range compatible. 1.0 Liter boiling capacity.
- Brew Range Thermometer
- Highlights the correct temperature range for brewing coffee. Brew with too hot or too cold water and end up with acidic coffee reminiscent of old cigarettes.
- Precision Pour Spout
- New V1.3 precision pour spout with fluted tip designed for the optimal pour over flow rate.
Grabbing the Fellow Stagg Pour-Over Kettle to brew is like sipping that first cup of coffee. With the gooseneck spout and weighted handle, we have total control over the flow and direction of our pour—a feature the coffee connoisseur in all of us relish. The Stagg’s overall design is fresh, exciting…and there’s more to it than meets the eye. Similar kettles include the Bonavita Gooseneck Kettle, which features a similar gooseneck spout; however the Stagg has an integrated thermometer to make it easier to accurately read the temperature. Coffee enthusiasts know that precision and accuracy are important to the brew! Find out what makes the Stagg one of our favorite kettles.
The Fellow Stagg Pour-Over Kettle includes a built-in thermometer in the lid—we’ll never guess the temperature again! If you’ve ever grabbed your kitchen thermometer and awkwardly reached inside the top of your kettle, this feature is a lifesaver. The thermometer features a red zone for optimal coffee brewing temperature—between 194 and 205 degrees—and can read up to 230 degrees for other beverages like tea. The Stagg holds a liter of water just below the kettle’s handle—that’s enough for nearly seven five-ounce cups of coffee!
High quality stainless with no creases for calcium deposits. Easy to clean. My favorite kettle ever.