The Baratza Encore
The coffee grinder of choice.
Featuring 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse, the Encore can please any palate with its gamut of accurate and repeatable grind settings. The Encore has an accurate medium to coarse grind for the increasingly popular manual brew methods such as pour-over, Aeropress, Siphon and Chemex. The specially designed burrs give a precise grind with minimal fines for a flavorful, balanced extraction when making espresso.
You can calibrate your grind setting for each coffee you use and the plastic receptacle makes transferring coffee to your coffee maker very simple.
Coffee grinder features
- Easy bidirectional on-off switch
- Front pulse button
- High torque DC motor – 450 RPM
- 40mm hardened stainless steel conical burrs
- 40x different grind settings
- Low noise & heat generation (vs. other large-motor coffee grinders)
- Suitable for manual brewing and basic espresso
- Minimal grinds left in grinder for maximum freshness
- Grind range: 250 – 1200 microns
- Grind speed: 0.8-1.1 g/sec
- Hopper capacity: ~225g
- Grind bin capacity: ~140g
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Power rating: 230V AC, 120W, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A
- No load burr speed: 550 RPM
- Dimensions: 12cm W x 35cm H x 16cm D
Baratza is to coffee grinders what Wüsthof is to kitchen knives: solid, understated, durable. There’s a reason why its grinders are carried by many of the more conscientious independent coffee shops. – NY Times
The grinder is the most important part of your coffee set up, and the Encore is the only entry level electric grinder I would purchase. – Wayne Oberholzer, SA Barista Champion 2012/15